Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hello out there, we're on the air, it's hocky night tonight...

HOORAY HOCKEY!!!!! I'm watching the Rangers and Flyers on OLN and I'm just plain giddy. Man I missed hockey, and it's really such a bonus to get Sam and JD calling the game nationally. If I could express to you the smile on my face, it would be thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss big. At least.

Plus I finally understand how moving the goal line back can increase scoring, for some reason that was lost on me...

But does anyone know what's up with Neil Smith's fake hair?!?! Egad...

And the Rangers just scored their first for real goal of '05! GOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLL!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really have nothing much to say, except that i wanted to be the first one to reply to your blog

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home