Saturday, October 29, 2005

"C'mon boy, DIG MY LOVE" - The Tick

This is going to be an awesome weekend, and what better way to start it off than with a few quotes from the Tick!!

Arthur: Tick the letter said her name was Eclair, she's a woman?
Tick: Yes, and she's a DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COVERED PASTRY!!!

"My name is Blitzen, speed demon and trust fund party darling of justice!!"

"Milk beats cookies!!"

"Let's just see how you fare against two bits of shiny, flat America!"

I heart the Tick. Name the episode and win, um, my undying admiration?

Anyway, brother George is coming into town, so there's Five Guys and a concert in my future, it's snowboard tuning day, the Giants are playing the 'Skins so I get to see them on TV in the comfort of my own living room, and next week I get to see Audioslave and some fascinating focus groups, and possibly how the sausage is made at a network on an election night. Woo-hoo! It's also possibly the last weekend of blissful ignorance of the conservative madness to come via the next court appointment, so enjoy it, people!

Plus I think I've decided that my first day on the slopes (barring weather issues) will be Dec. 10, it's SO CLOSE!!! On the off chance that there's snow in NJ by Thanksgiving weekend, maybe I'll hit Mtn. Creek that weekend, but that seems doubtful. Happy weekend everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home