Monday, March 13, 2006

Whoa.

Uncle Jun! WTF! How many of you saw the Sopranos and are there even words for how far beyond good it was? Wow.

Also awesome: Arctic Monkeys on SNL. "That man just yawned." Bastid. And since I can't let it go, I shake my fist and declare, DAMN YOU 9:30 CLUB!!! Damn you.

In housekeeping news, yesterday I was a wee bit more tired than usual, not a whole lotta sleep to be had this weekend, so, I apologize for the lack of a Shriek. I'll post one tonight... Gracias por your patience.

6 Comments:

Blogger Funkmeister said...

i like how you apologize for no shreik's - fearing the wrath of kerwicky????

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Suicide? Waaaay to predictable. plus Tony Eating Sushi? Really? But it was good.

12:07 PM  
Blogger lunchbox said...

Who ISN'T living in fear of the wrath of kerwicky? And really? You thought the suicide was predictable? I thought for sure he'd just be killed the regular way.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Funkmeister said...

so the fact that he killed himslef just makes me hate that show even more!!!!

11:52 PM  
Blogger lunchbox said...

Jigga what? You might have to explain that one funkmeister...

7:27 AM  
Blogger Philselway said...

Did you see the 'Vincent Price's St.Patrick's Day skit?' I fuckin' love the Vincent Price skits. Hader could dominate SNL if they gave him more time. Baby Toupee's for all!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home