Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Back by popular demand...

Well friends... despite being a writer of such immense talent that I consistently land on page A18, I'm coming back to the Lunchbox.

And with new and improved spiffier content! Since I am once again the owner of a functioning iPod which accompanies me on most of my adventures through our fair city, I'll be posting a lyric of the day culled from one of the songs that randomly played for me. Find today's below.

I will also try my best to give you my favorite news item of the day, with a bit of an admitted bias.

In the holiday spirit, today's lyric comes from Green Day's punk bitchfest, Nice Guys Finish Last. As Billie Joe said, "I'm so fuckin' happy I could cry." Ah, I love Christmas.

Tonight, I'm checking out the Lemonheads at the Black Cat, and am keeping my fingers crossed for this one:



Will post pictures/notes tomorrow. Ciao bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home