Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Baby it's cold inside...

Well, it seems that my apartment is trying to kill me. I have no heat, and it's like 12 degrees outside. Which makes it just under 60 in here. Fun stuff. So, to stave off the cold, I'm having a gigantic mug o' sleepytime tea, wearing the hat Grandma made me, and I'm about to snuggle into PJs and got cozy under the comforter, where the temperature of the apartment doesn't matter until 7 a.m. In the meantime, I'll think of something hot. Namely, the top ten hot guys I'll never meet* (as of right now).

10. Last guy on the list and he really doesn't need a picture or an explanation of any kind... Johnny Depp.

9. Adam Brody. That Summer's one lucky gal.

8. David Wright. A little too young to make the very top of the list, but still, he's smokin. You can ask him about it Thursday.

7. Henrik Lundqvist. He appears to have a bit of helmet head here, but he's a rookie, what can I say.

6. Jude Law. I know, I know, he's a jerk, but this is a list of hot guys, not nice guys or even necessarily straight guys, just the ones that make me think warm thoughts.

5. Gael Garcia Bernal. There just aren't words.

4. George Clooney. I want to describe him as 'suave,' and yet it doesn't feel wrong or creepy. Also doesn't hurt that he's pictured here with a side of Brad Pitt. My word!

3. Joaquin Phoenix. I liked him WAY before it was cool. That picture of him in Jane last month... Good lord! It's not the one linked by the way, believe me, if I found it, it would've been here.

2. Tom Brady. Even when he's QB-ing a mediocre team.

1. Always and forever, Robbie Williams, sigh...

Unfortunately, I'm off to cuddle with some flannel sheets instead of any of these ten tonight. Check you cats later...

*I have actually met one person on this list, so in his case, never meet again. He might only remember me as "Ten" anyway.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best entry yet!!!!!!!

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt, for the love of god. Come on!

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home