Monday, November 21, 2005

Let the countdown begin!!

As of right now, there are 28 days, 14 hours and 40 minutes until the big T.S. That's right folks, I've got tickets to see the PANDA!! It makes me want to dance like the gloating 7-year-old that I secretly am!!! Hee hee hee... For the full visual, please throw your hands in the air, wave 'em like you just don't care, and jump up and down while singing something like "I am gonna see Tai Shan" to the tune of "we are gonna play Blue's Clues."

Even better, I'm wearing mickey mouse slippers while all this is happening...

Yup, I'm regressing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Els said...

Mr. Met and I have the same birthday!!

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You move to D.C. and become certifiably insane.... interesting

11:16 AM  
Blogger lunchbox said...

I don't think it's insanity, per se. It's the little things that keep me happy. The panda's cute and there were only 13000 tickets. I think that warrants SOME celebration...

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Jenn was always like this. I just think the blog really puts it out there for us to keep near daily tabs on all her funny actions! Ah, the internet...... And I heart Mr. Met!!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Funkmeister said...

did you put on your mouse ears and eat some twizzlers too? if not - i'm disappointed

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home