Thursday, December 22, 2005

Accentuate the Positive

There's a lot of bad stuff happening at the moment, but luckily for me, there's also a lot of good to negate the bad... for example:

Bad: The brilliant present I got for my Mom did not arrive at my brother's place in time for him to fill it in and bring it to Florida, so now I have no present for Mom, and my present for Dad hasn't made it to Florida yet. Argh.

Good: Checked on pandacam this morning JUST in time to see Tai Shan go OUTSIDE!!! I think it's the first time he's been out there. Currently, his mother is trying very hard to get him down off a big tree trunk, and he's resisting. He's even cute when he's being stubborn.

Bad: I have to go Christmas shopping tonight for a whole bunch of presents that I just didn't get to with my crazy schedule lately.

Good: My schedule's been so crazy lately. Lots of good times with friends. And, because I have so much left to buy, it means there are lots of people I care about.

Bad: Extreme nerves about semi-blind date last night.

Good: It went really well. Woo-hoo! Looking forward to a second date in '06. If my dear readers have any suggestions for active sort of dates, do let me know...

3 Comments:

Blogger Funkmeister said...

you should take secret agent man to see the panda!!!

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does he board?

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

takeout and your room... it's really what the guy wants.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home