Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Not the Jumpsuit!!!

Project Runway is killing me. I can't BELIEVE they cut Nick and not Santino. I HATE Santino. Blech. That jumpsuit was the ugliest farking thing. It hurts me. Also proves that I shouldn't root for anyone, because they will clearly lose. I've really liked just about everything Nick has done since he did the Barbie doll dress. Sigh...

Mountain Creek trip this weekend, so the blog will probably shriek-less for another week. It'll be back next week though, and way better than the Grammy's (what was UP with Teri Hatcher's dress?) I promise!

1 Comments:

Blogger Els said...

I can't believe they kept Santino, especially since his god-awful jumpsuit was FALLING APART ON THE RUNWAY!!!! This show is so rigged. ...Yet I watch.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home