Monday, February 13, 2006

I'm a sucker for a good story...

The U.S. Snowboard Team ROCKS!!! I was a Shaun White hater... anyone who makes a DVD called the White Album as a bratty teenager is sure to invoke my ire, however, the kid done good. Such an inspirational story... Love it. AND Danny Kass rocks the silver again. Dirty Jerz in the house. I can't wait to be converted into a Teter fan tonight (I'm already fully on board for Kelly Clark and Gretchen Bleiler, they rock!)... be sure to watch and root on the U.S. ladies!

Speaking of Dirty Jerz... spent my weekend there shredding Mountain Creek for all it's worth. So good to see all the Hoboken people I haven't seen in a really long time and get in two full days of riding all at once. Plus there were breakfast sandwiches. Yum. Completely worth the drive back through the snow, I swear.

5 Comments:

Blogger Funkmeister said...

don't be stepping to my boy....the flying tomato!!! i've loved him since he was 15.....so step off!

11:38 AM  
Blogger lunchbox said...

No worries... he's all yours. But I've got dibs on Mason Aguirre since he's all legal now.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you read this blog, be sure to ask Jenn about the crazy monkey sex.

4:12 PM  
Blogger lunchbox said...

I hate you.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Funkmeister said...

crazy monkey sex....do tell

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home